Vibration intensity option missing

PushReset

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I have updated my device from Jelly Bean V50010b to KitKat V50020d via the LG mobile support tool. After the install i did a factory reset of the device to get a clean slate.
While configuring the settings to my liking, i noticed that the option in sound settings to adjust the vibration intensity is no longer present. Has this option been removed from the KitKat firmware or am i overlooking something?

I have also noticed that the KnockOn to wake the device is now sometimes lagging for about a second, and when waking the device from a longer period of sleep, the weather widget now flickers briefly. This never happened on Jelly Bean.

Last edited:

PushReset

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Can somebody please tell me how the heck i disable the vibration function or at least reduce it's intensity?
How could LG remove such an important option from the KitKat firmware?
Is this option still missing in the new Lollipop version?
This is so annoying, i am beginning to regret upgrading from Jelly Bean 4.1.2 to this buggy mess.

colton groters

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Can somebody please tell me how the heck i disable the vibration function or at least reduce it's intensity?
How could LG remove such an important option from the KitKat firmware?
Is this option still missing in the new Lollipop version?
This is so annoying, i am beginning to regret upgrading from Jelly Bean 4.1.2 to this buggy mess.

Its called vibrate strength and its in the sound settings

Posted via the Android Central App