Vibration setting

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Is there a way to shut off vibration altogether? More specifically haptic feedback I think it's called, when you type you hear a slight vibration/sound.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I was able to stop vibration on the typing, but how do I stop vibration altogether?? It still vibrates when I get notifications.

Last edited:

JCHAOS

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I was able to stop vibration on the typing, but how do I stop vibration altogether?? It still vibrates when I get notifications.

I looked and found where you can silence the notification vibration in settings, notifications, then tap on each app individually and turn on the radio button "show silently". Or through the individual app settings.

Hopefully someone has found an easier way than going to each app individually, like a "never vibrate for any damn thing" button in the settings somewhere.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I looked and found where you can silence the notification vibration in settings, notifications, then tap on each app individually and turn on the radio button "show silently". Or through the individual app settings.

Hopefully someone has found an easier way than going to each app individually, like a "never vibrate for any damn thing" button in the settings somewhere.
What's nice on my 7Edge is the vibration settings are easily accessible through the sound setting

goadamn

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
Settings -> Sound -> Other Sounds = ability to disable Dial Pad Tones, Screen Locking Sounds, Charging Sounds, Touch Sounds, and Vibrate on Tap

Settings -> Sound = Toggle switch for Also Vibrate for Calls

Outside of that, the vibration would likely be app specific. Such as your alarm. The alarm has its own setting for Vibrate which can be enabled or disabled.

=)