Video of new Android Market on Evo 3d. Who is brave?

naldiian

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Works fine from what I can tell, and it looks great... though it strikes me as incredibly similar to Metro UI components. It is a great improvement in my opinion.

evo4gMN

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
So if I install the new market via the non-official link will my Market app receive updates in the future if there are updates to the "Market"? That was my only concern downloading the unofficial version

whitehorse84

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
So if I install the new market via the non-official link will my Market app receive updates in the future if there are updates to the "Market"? That was my only concern downloading the unofficial version

I'm running it now and i had an app that needed an "update".. so I'm assuming no mater what app version you used to download your current apps, this will still update them.

I like it a lot :)

yibrushn

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm running it now and i had an app that needed an "update".. so I'm assuming no mater what app version you used to download your current apps, this will still update them.

I like it a lot :)

I think he meant updates to the market app itself.

That is a concern for me too.

evo4gMN

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I think he meant updates to the market app itself.

That is a concern for me too.
Yes, this is exactly what I was talking about. The update to the Market app itself. I dont want to download it if it wont be able to receive future updates the the Market app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Martin_Markov