video recording quality is poor

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
guys, it's not the zoom mic. it's an issue with noise cancellation. again. the HTC Rezound had the EXACT issue this has, and there was no "audio zoom" feature. that feature hardly does a damn thing, anyway.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
The audio quality is just putrid on the G2. The visual is also pretty bad due to the "breathing auto focus." Both makes the G2 pretty worthless when it comes to the video camera.

Last edited:

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Yes but no app will help the bad audio quality of the video camera. Background noises sounds like the video was taken in a cave or underwater. If LG would acknowledge and fix the sound issues, I'd seriously consider going back to the G2.

bubus1953

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi all. My LG G4 recording rehearsals of 2 bands I'm in sucks big time. I also have a Motorola Moto G 1st generation and the recorded sound its awesome. I can clearly distinguish bass,drums,keyboards,guitar and vocals with zero distortion and a very good balance overall. Do you guys think this can be addressed via firmware / software update? Thanks for reading.

Avinash Ahuja

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
pretty much I think the gain is set too high on the recording end so it distorts and tries to cancel out noise and you get a washy underwater sound. the htc rezound did the exact same thing. it was horrible. the dna, the s3, the s4, the nexus did it fine.. and now the g2 sounds like crap. it sucks and is annoying bah

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk 4

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sgeneris