virtual keyboard problems

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I get the lag sometimes. But all in all, I'm enjoying the virtual keyboards, especially the landscape one. I used to be a hard core physical keyboard guy, which was my main reason for getting the Droid.

theguy386

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
i used to love the physical keyboard as well... but I gave into all the media and finally got myself an iPhone, which in turn made me pretty damn fast on the virtual KB. Only problem is that now that I switched phones, this one is lagging a bit.... still wouldnt go back to the iPhone though :D

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
The landscape keyboard often can not keep up with my fingers if I type as fast as i can. The reason for this is the lack of multitouch not "lag".

Aelther

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
The iphone definitely has the hottest v keyboard out there....until we get multi touch :p

I've found that turning on the keyboard sounds has reduced my non-multi touch related issues by quite a bit.

PortareAF

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I agree, the lack of multitouch would be the more likely of the problem. If you slow down and wait for the first letter to register it usually helps, but I am sure multitouch will be here soon.

theguy386

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
The iphone definitely has the hottest v keyboard out there....until we get multi touch :p

I've found that turning on the keyboard sounds has reduced my non-multi touch related issues by quite a bit.

i think ill try that, at least until theres a fix