VLC Player download...

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Can someone help out? I downloaded vlc direct but I don't think this is what I'm looking for. I want a video player and nothing more. Not something to control my player on my pc from my phone or anything like that. I put movies from my pc directly to my iphone and play them on my vlc player without streaming them but I can't seem to do this with my Note 2. Is there an application or program so I can simply add movies from my pc to my note 2 without having to use dropbox or something? With dropbox i have to stream the movies to the vlc player. Is there a vlc player app where I can straight upload movies to it and then play them? Any suggestions?

jonnie_r

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried plugging it in via USB? If you're on windows you'll need to install the drivers, which are available from the Samsung site I'd guess(not sure as I've never had a note).

You should then be able to mount as a drive in windows.

Once on your device any compatible player that supports the codec/format should work, I use moboplayer.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Can someone help out? I downloaded vlc direct but I don't think this is what I'm looking for. I want a video player and nothing more. Not something to control my player on my pc from my phone or anything like that. I put movies from my pc directly to my iphone and play them on my vlc player without streaming them but I can't seem to do this with my Note 2. Is there an application or program so I can simply add movies from my pc to my note 2 without having to use dropbox or something? With dropbox i have to stream the movies to the vlc player. Is there a vlc player app where I can straight upload movies to it and then play them? Any suggestions?

Yes there is, as far as I know it's not available via the market(for the note 2) yet. Here's the market page: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=org.videolan.vlc.betav7neon&token=P3E4vJ6d
I have an older version I can pass to you. PM me, I'll dropbox it for you.

IFIXPCS

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I keep trying to install this on my Note 2 but it keeps telling me it's not available "In My Country"??? I live in the US! Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way around it? I use to have streamfurious Pro and it would play anything I threw at it, but it doesn't work on jelly bean now and I am desperate to get an audio player that plays all of the different streaming audio I listen to on talk radio.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again.

IFIXPCS

MaxBuck

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
First, to transfer files directly from PC to GN2 or vice versa, I find Kies works well. And playing the video files on the stock media player works well for me. Also, in Dropbox you have the option to copy the file to your mobile device.

What functionality are you looking for that is not available on the stock player?

squirtmph

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for video player to play from:
Sd card 10
VOB files
DVD menue
I come to installed allot players and fail to read sd card, I use Galaxy Note ll model T879
Can any body help me please?
thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oldersod