Voice to Text Connection Problem

gardengal4

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Not sure when this problem started because I don't use Voice-Text too much. The past few days I cannot use the microphone AT ALL! I just get "Connection Problem". I have execellent signal 4G and all bars so I don't understand what the problem could be connecting. It works when I am on Wi-Fi (although I am surprised at that... I kinda thought text/mms always uses cell network not internet network).

I have HTC Rezound 4.0.3 Android; HTC Sense 3.6. I was force updated July 1 to 4.05.605.1471. Perhaps that's when problem started. Not sure. Could it be Verizon or is this all software crapola? (aside: I hate updates. I rarely need what they are pushing and more often than not they break something rather than fix something.)

Everything or most everything is stock. Kinda a newbie. Have had this 1.5 yrs but have little experience troubleshooting because it has been pretty much smooth sailing.

Also past weekend got errors sending pics - "Generic network failure" - but that seems to have cleared up. It all seems to point to Verizon and cell network, but I doubt it really.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid