VR Bluetooth controller or Gamepad?

spency007

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
hey all
just got a VR headset that works with the note 4 have downloaded G.cardboard the question is should i buy a Bluetooth controller( one of those small key ring size controllers) or should i buy a Bluetooth game-pad. i was thinking a game-pad, but no point investing money in something if it doesn't work with all features.

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I highly recommend the Gamesir G4

GameSir G4 Bluetooth Gaming Controller for Android, Samsung Gear VR and Oculus https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KZ98RU...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5622964

Here's a short review I put up on Amazon:

"Incredible controller with a wealth of connection types (mouse mode perfect for my time in Google Cardboard apps). Solid build with high quality sticks and buttons (beautiful led light up or can be turned off). I primarily use this controller with my phone (Note 4) and plays fantastic with games from the Play store, or with emulators of older systems."

Works perfect for VR apps that support bluetooth gamepads and google cardboard apps that require a magnetic input from your VR headset (my headset lacks the magnetic button needed, so mouse mode from this controller solves that). Definitely on the higher price tag spectrum of bluetooth controllers (I paid $50), but for the build quality and different bluetooth connection types it's well worth the asking price.

Attachments

• 20161227_164039.jpg
    20161227_164039.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelvinbrooklyn