Wall charger

mikeadd

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I have trouble with my wall charger staying connected to my xoom. It seems like the probe is too loose when I insert it in the charging slot. Anyone else having this problem and if so what did you do to help the situation. Thanks

digmydroidx

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
I did when I first got mine ...brought it back. For a new xoom. How old is it? Bring it back if you still can. I saw thay other people had it happen too

sent from my Verizon Droid Charge using Tapatalk.

mikeadd

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I got mine from Best Buy back in July. I'm sure they will not let me return it. I think I will buy another charger and see if it work better. Mikeadd

bmhanson

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Just out of curiosity did you use it frequently while it was plugged in. I got my xoom at launch but rarely ever used it while plugged in and it still has no issues with the plug. Of course since the 4g upgrade I now use the dock.

Zman1001

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Just to let everyone know, Staples has Xoom wall chargers on sale for $5.50. Mine actually rang up at $2.50.

They also were selling the car chargers for Xoom at $5.50 also, but I already had one, so I did not pick it up

the gator

May 17, 2010
Visit site
thanks for the information about Staples. Update
got two today one for my daughter and one for me.

Last edited:

sko580

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Wireless stores are selling Xoom accessories at great prices. I picked up the standard dock that comes with the AC adaptor for $10. I picked up the dock because of posting of other users with problems with the AC plug after a few months. The dock charges the Xoom using the contacts on the underside of the Xoom and reduces wear on the regular pin hole charging port and AC adaptor.

hoots711

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Wireless stores are selling Xoom accessories at great prices. I picked up the standard dock that comes with the AC adaptor for $10. I picked up the dock because of posting of other users with problems with the AC plug after a few months. The dock charges the Xoom using the contacts on the underside of the Xoom and reduces wear on the regular pin hole charging port and AC adaptor.

I got the speaker dock from them. I was originally 89.99 and is now 19.99. I ended up buying 3 as i needed one for home and the office as well. If you by 5 items at a verizon store the consider it a "bundle" and you get 30% off. The docks came out to be about 14 bucks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene