Want to make an app

owtoty

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'm new to the forums and want to start off by saying I've been wanting to make an app for a while. I have no programming experience, and really don't know where to start. The concept of the game is simple, just tap a button. All you have to do is tap, and your taps add up. Once you earn a certain amount of taps, you can unlock new buttons. Also there could be leader boards to compare your taps to everyone else in the world. I just kind of thought it would be one of those games that takes no skill or really anything, but would be fun to make. Does anyone know where I could start with this? It just seems like a fun thing to make.

rusty502

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I wish I could help but I really don't know where to point you, I'm sure if you keep looking you will find answers. Go for it and don't let anyone discourage you! Let me know when you're ready for a beta tester........

owtoty

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the response! I'm sure I'll find where to start and will definitely let you be a beta tester when it's ready.

msftguy

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
great that you are showing interest.... I would recommend take some programming class start with C and Java ... do small programs so that you will have good understanding of programming then start with installing sdk and write your app. if you know HTML that can help you to write app. try frameworks like phonegap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20