Wanted: Sprint Android Phone

tonyparisi

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I am looking to get a Sprint Android phone that is in okay condition to do development on. Let me know if you are willing to sell and for how much. Ideal time with the EVO coming out... Subsidize your upgrade :)

tonyparisi

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Thats a outrageous price. In 3 weeks after the evo comes out you wont get half that, I may just have to wait for the people to flood the market with leftovers and upgrades. Really i am looking for a testing phone for applications... I own a pre and love it.

tonyparisi

May 17, 2010
Visit site
With evo coming out at 200 with contract I think 150 is more then fair for a used phone. Sprint only values it at 80...

Have you guys noticed alot of you want 250.... and some for months...

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
With evo coming out at 200 with contract I think 150 is more then fair for a used phone. Sprint only values it at 80...

Have you guys noticed alot of you want 250.... and some for months...

i sold it for 180. Phone was just 2 weeks old. Practically new

tonyparisi

May 17, 2010
Visit site
That seems fair I wasnt looking to pay that much mainly because it is not for a primary phone i love my pre this is for development. Glad to hear you got a price you wanted. But i am still looking.

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
Once I get my evo on the fourth, I'll sell you my moment for $150 with charger, and still has invisishield. Already upgraded to 2.1 and rooted.