Warm Z keeps aborting

temotoren

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded Warm Z Rsl 1 from rom manager premium but when i flash it aborts and just wipes the current rom. I did download a older version that did flash and thats what i have been running.
So is there any way to avoid this.

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Use Amon_RA recovery and flash the ROM from the SD card manually. Just follow the recommended steps in the OP from XDA and you will be fine. There are so many problems with ROM Manager and ClockWork recovery. I use Amon_RA and haven't had a single issue flashing a ROM. I also use Calkulin's format all zip file to do all the needed wiping prior to flashing the ROM. Works for me ;-)

Another thing to try: Re-download the ROM just to make sure you got a clean download file. Sometimes the get borked during download and cause all kinds of problems when installing.

MaxO

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I can flash Amon Ra through rom manager?

i dont think you can but i have also been having a lot of problems with it.. tiime to find another rom and wait for the update.. i kept getting process.android or something like that is force closing.. like every 3 seconds.. and i wiped everything and reflashed and now its starting again so :(

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I can flash Amon Ra through rom manager?
Yes you can flash Amon RA through rom manager. Near the bottom you should see flash alternative recovery. I don't know its the current version or not but its there.

You just can't use rom manager with Amon RA nor can you restore you nandroid from clockworkmod with Amon RA.

madflasher

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
i think its in rom manager but if the alternate recovery selection is grayed out you have to have the paid version of RM...using RA you will have to do a manual ROM flash... if so you should be good doing it that way.

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Everything you need to flash to Amon_RA can be found here:
[Recovery] [09-Feb-2011] RA-supersonic-v2.3 - xda-developers

If you don't have an XDA account, create one. It's free and this is where all the custom ROMs and Kernels come from.

Follow these instructions:
•Place PC36IMG.zip on the root of your sd card.
•Boot the phone into the bootloader by powering the phone down, then press the power and the volume down buttons at the same time.
•Once the phone boots into the bootloader the phone will automatically recognize the zip file. It will ask if you would like to update, select yes and let it do it's thing and you will be good to go

Get the PC36IMG.zip file here:
http://files.androidspin.com/downloads.php?dir=amon_ra/RECOVERY/&file=PC36IMG.zip

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastura24