Water damage sticker on note8

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Is there a water damage sticker anywhere on note8 that says it's been water damaged or not? I'm asking cause I got the moisture detection notification on when I put a wet apply screen protector on and got a little bit of water in charging port. Got most of it out and guess notification will go away when dry. I've turned phone of a few times to try and get notification to go away but still there. I saw somewhere on Google that supposedly the sticker was inside the area where sim tray goes in but I didn't see it.

Edit: moisture detection notification just went away.

Last edited:

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
That moisture detection notification is there to let you know it's moist because the phone won't charge until dry.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
That moisture detection notification is there to let you know it's moist because the phone won't charge until dry.

Thanks but I know that lol. Is that a replacement of the water damage sticker then? I actually like the notification better tho.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
It should go away om yours once it dries. Make sure you restart the phone.

On a side note, I adult had that message pop up on mine and it wasn't moist. It was a known issue Smasung ad used me of and I ended up getting a replacement phone (had that issue and a few other issues pop up recently).

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
It should go away om yours once it dries. Make sure you restart the phone.

On a side note, I adult had that message pop up on mine and it wasn't moist. It was a known issue Smasung ad used me of and I ended up getting a replacement phone (had that issue and a few other issues pop up recently).

Damn that sucks. Glad you got a replacement but at least in my case I was the one that caused the notification lol. It did go away eventually on its own. And did the the restart. But it went away before I did the restart tho

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Damn that sucks. Glad you got a replacement but at least in my case I was the one that caused the notification lol. It did go away eventually on its own. And did the the restart. But it went away before I did the restart tho
Sorry for the typos it auto corrected and I didn't see it lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys91