Watermark'd ApeX theme question

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I've upgraded my X to Apex 1.31 and applied the Watermark'd theme - which is working great with 2 small exceptions.

First - the download icons (when downloading from the Market) in the notification bar are the standard old pointing down black/white arrows rather than the nice looking ones shown in the Watermark'd screenshots - any ideas why?

Second - I'm now getting double text messages - one with the standard notification icon - and one with the cool looking little Droid guy notification.

I have a general idea that I need to disable either asop or moto messaging - but I'm not sure which one to disable (do I do it via terminal emulator and if so how?) so I only get the one with the lil Droid guy in my notification bar.

I'm guessing it's the moto blur one I need to disable and keep the asop one but I'd like some clarification on exactly how to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I really want to maintain my "universal inbox" deal from stock (shows text, and all email accounts) - so at this point is it safe to assume I have to disable aosp messaging and just live without the lil Droid notification guy in order to do that?

Last edited:

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I've upgraded my X to Apex 1.31 and applied the Watermark'd theme - which is working great with 2 small exceptions.

First - the download icons (when downloading from the Market) in the notification bar are the standard old pointing down black/white arrows rather than the nice looking ones shown in the Watermark'd screenshots - any ideas why?

Second - I'm now getting double text messages - one with the standard notification icon - and one with the cool looking little Droid guy notification.

I have a general idea that I need to disable either asop or moto messaging - but I'm not sure which one to disable (do I do it via terminal emulator and if so how?) so I only get the one with the lil Droid guy in my notification bar.

I'm guessing it's the moto blur one I need to disable and keep the asop one but I'd like some clarification on exactly how to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I really want to maintain my "universal inbox" deal from stock (shows text, and all email accounts) - so at this point is it safe to assume I have to disable aosp messaging and just live without the lil Droid notification guy in order to do that?

Open terminal and type messaging -mot and this will disable all but motorola messages that uses the universal in box..

Reactions: Oj467

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply - but that seems to disable the "universal inbox" feature - which I like. :(

Anyone have any ideas why the download icons in the notification bar are standard vs. watermark'd?

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply - but that seems to disable the "universal inbox" feature - which I like. :(

Anyone have any ideas why the download icons in the notification bar are standard vs. watermark'd?

Correction: I believe the command is email -mot not message.... Sorry

Heres scripts from Fab Apex 1.3.1. Rom
Scripts: Use in terminal emulator or through adb. For installation, removal, and switching of apps. To get a detailed description of what each script does, just type the script without any modifiers into terminal emulator. The dashes are to be ignored (they are pseudo bullet points).

Remove/Restore Scripts:
-calc
-dxeye
-genie
-launcher
-office
-tether

Switch Apps:
-alarm
-carhome
-email
-gallery
-keyboard
-messaging
-nexus

Install/Remove system apps: (warning, these are very powerful! Use with caution)
*Place desired file on /sdcard
-install
-uninstall

Miscellaneous:
-adblock
-cpuinfo
-fabadw
-microbes
-overclock
-sound
-sys
-zipalign_apks