WebOS to Evo? What do i need?

mooney101

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
My Palm Pre phone has been Junked-out though best buy insurance and They say I can get any sprint phone so I'm going EVO to try out android until the new webos line up is out to see which I like better. I'll go grab one tomorrow after work. I've had an android loaner phone for a couple of weeks and like some things a lot and some things I hate. My two big things if they can be addressed with a hack or app?

Card multitasking like webOS

and

Better Notifications WebOS like.

So can you guys point me in the right direction to get as much of the good webOS features as possible on my android phone?

PS plus I'll have to root the phone to get tethering free like in webOS. Can you point to the easiest way or any pointers? :)

Thanks so much...

Last edited:

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
My Palm Pre phone has been Junked-out though best buy insurance and They say I can get any sprint phone so I'm going EVO to try out android until the new webos line up is out to see which I like better. I'll go grab one tomorrow after work. I've had an android loaner phone for a couple of weeks and like some things a lot and some things I hate. My two big things if they can be addressed with a hack or app?

Card multitasking like webOS

and

Better Notifications WebOS like.

So can you guys point me in the right direction to get as much of the good webOS features as possible on my android phone?

PS plus I'll have to root the phone to get tethering free like in webOS. Can you point to the easiest way or any pointers? :)

Thanks so much...

You're not going to get the card multitasking. Android does it in it's own way.

They also use topbar notifications.

Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fufukadan120