Weekly Photo Contest: Clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.

the5th2000

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Midsummer's night over Garten Lake, Donegal, Ireland at around midnight. It doesn't get completely dark for a few days at this time of year. Taken at a friend's wedding. Nexus 5, Google Camera, HDR, no editing

Attachments

• midsummerdonegal.jpg
    midsummerdonegal.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 24

Believe13

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Taken with my S4. No tricks from Tampa
tygu4eqa.jpg

SFourrrrrr

serdnAlvarez

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Tough to compete with what's already been posted, but here's my shot. Nexus 7 2013, no filter/enhancement. Taken while driving down an Eastern Iowa highway.IMG_20140622_153845.jpg

eltico40

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I took this picture with my Samsung Galaxy S3, I live outside of Austin, TX and it's mostly land so I have no issues with buildings getting in the way.

Attachments

• 20130823_161519.jpg
    20130823_161519.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 17

hbkhakhi

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
img_1403.jpg

Taken with : Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray.
Edited with : PicsArt App

Code:
Clouds

Its the onset of monsoon in India and the Clouds Formation is at its best here. One day late evening I just peeped thru the window of my office and got this colorful view of the clouds and immediately captured it. The colorful evening clouds behind the ongoing construction site and the electricity cables create a perfect silhouette.

hbkhakhi

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
img_1403.jpg

Clicked by : Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray
Edited by : PicsArt App

Code:
Clouds

Its the onset of monsoon in India and the Cloud formation is at its best here. One day late evening I peeped thru the window of my office and got this colorful view of the clouds. I immediately captured the view with my smartphone and got this picture. The colorful clouds behind the ongoing construction site and the electricity cables form a perfect "Colorful Evening Silhouette".

Chris24Main

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Rock vs Clouds.jpg
Taken on a Nexus 5 with HDR+ and some post dramatization. The location is a area of interesting rock formations in North Yorkshire, UK and the position of the clouds gives the impression of a stand-off with this particular rock formation (called "The Eagle"). This idea then really jumped out on applying the filter..
Chris Main

AndroidDario

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Midsummer's night over Garten Lake, Donegal, Ireland at around midnight. It doesn't get completely dark for a few days at this time of year. Taken at a friend's wedding. Nexus 5, Google Camera, HDR, no editing
Amazing, it doesnt't get completely dark for a few days! How far are you from Galway?

lazagna

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Taken with my brand new Sony Xperia Z2 on the Bell network. Just uploaded to Google and enhanced automatically there. Nothing else done.

DSC_0046.jpg

dcstuntman

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
IMG_20140527_133630.jpg
This is a photosphere of a statute at Babler State Park... 360 degree panorama comprised of about 50 pictures stitched together. Done using Google Camera on a Galaxy Note 3, edited in Snapseed, and reprojected from equirectangular to stereographic projection using Tinyplanet FX Pro.

Last edited:

Kvoth

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Sunrise from the 4,000m+ peak of Mt Kinabalu, Borneo.

Sunrise.jpg
Taken with with my Nexus 4 (stock camera with HDR), auto-awesomed and enhanced on g+ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.