Weekly Photo Contest: Feast

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurveb03

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
IMG_20140709_140152.jpg

Bacon wrapped Tenderloin burger. Anything with Beef, Bacon & Caramelized onions is always a feast!
Taken in HDR mode with the Google Camera on my Nexus 4. No edits.

Raisa Ladji

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
This Truffle season, anything with Truffles for me is a feast (read rare & expensive meal) :). Here's some Truffles on a sushi roll.
Taken from a Moto X (2014)- using Motorola Camera app (unedited)IMG_20141111_130956.jpg

N_LaRUE

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Funny how this would be the competition I would post first in. I just got my first Android handset the Sony Xperia Z3 and over the weekend I took some pictures while I was out. Food of course.

We were in London for a Christmas Market and decided to check out a new vegetarian restaurant off of Oxford Street called Ethos. It's sort of buffet style so my plate has a bit of everything on it. On there you can see something that sort of looks like a rib, that's actually seitan, which is glutton. Very tasty. :D

DSC_0027[1].jpg

Prino Dsouza

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Mouth watering tangy tamarind, sweet salty spicy raw mango, ziziphus mauritiana sweet... ;-)
Feast for me is where memories are created. ... clicked by Samsung galaxy S3 ( unedited ) at a place called juhu beach ( Mumbai-India ) where every evening is a feast.

Posted via the Android Central App

David Moran1

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
My daughter and wife prepared cupcakes this morning for today's festivities. A bit "a'corny" I know but they will be "gobbled" up! :D

Stock HTC One M8. Slightly cropped for size but other than that no editing. Happy Holidays!

Attachments

• IMAG0033_1.jpg
    IMAG0033_1.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 46

avigyan

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Treats.jpg

This photo was taken with my previous Samsung Galaxy S Duos and edited in Aviary.
Was trying to decorate muffins for my little niece and she urged me to capture this. I was a bit hesitant, but thankfully I did it. :D

Matt McHeck

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Dinner at a wedding party. This was the first of five courses :)
Google Camera on Nexus 5, some minor editing to lighten it up just a little. Also slightly cropped.

image.jpg

tacofiend

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
IMG_20141123_175121_1.jpg

CRAWFISH BOIL!

This was taken last week with my Nexus 5 with some small corrections using Snapseed. This was at a cajun restaurant in town. A group of us decided to do the crawfish boil. The server comes out of the kitchen banging a pot and encourages the table to make a big commotion for the cook, who comes out with a huge stockpot of potatoes, sausage, mussels, shrimp, crab and crawfish. He dumps it on the table, everyone yells "Laissez les bon temps rouler!" (Let the good times roll) and digs into the finger food feast. You start off with some delicious spicy gumbo and there was also jambalaya during the main course. Very tasty.

If there's any place near anybody that does this I highly recommend it, it's a great group event.

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
2ca4cb2f7c1c5528a0ad2fbdeeb3f5ce.jpg

Peppermint Mudslide at TGI Friday's. Bit blurry because I'd already had a few drinks.

anon(9073603)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
IMG_20141127_153103234_HDR.jpg
My cousin invited everybody to his place for Thanksgiving, and I got to EAT.
I got a little bit of everything except dessert.
Taken with my Moto X (2013), edited with Pixlr Express.

Arie Chen

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Probably the best steak I've ever had, but incredibly expensive. Worth. Downtown Taipei, a few months back on vacation. Taken with a Moto X (2013), including google+ photo's auto enhancements.

feast.jpg

TKL74

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Having a feast at Lawry's Beverly Hills during the DineLA event :D Primb rib with lobster tail~ can't go wrong with that ;)
The picture was taken with my LG G3 with stock camera app.

20140721_212336.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.