Weekly Photo Contest: Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdfrye

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
12yr old Daughter wanted me to enter her picture using a Galaxy s3 of a Flower in a butterfly garden in Colon / no filters added
20131116_115612.jpg

Huzefa Shakir

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Ok, this is my first entry in a Photo Contest.
Took this one with my Karbonn A18 (It's a Chinese handset running ICS 4.0.3)
No edits.
PS. I love this topic! Flower pictures are the best!

IMG_20131227_130110.jpg

I can't get it to attach in portrait no mater what I do :'(

ILLmatic173

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Took this while on my trip to muir woods,california..used my Nexus 5 on HDR+ mode and just raised the brightness up a bit with Snapseed..love how the single small flower grew in the middle of all the clovers..win or lose i hope people enjoy it :)
IMG_20140323_234308_1.jpg

sonaldag

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 111586

Pike Place Market flowers. Taken with a Motorola Droid Maxx

For many of us around the world, April is a time where the flowers really start to come out and show off their beautiful colors. But no matter where you live, there are always chances to see some amazing foliage and flowers whether it's in a manicured garden or a public space. We want to see what you can do to show off the flowers you find this week.

This week we're offering up prizes to two winners, with each receiving a ZENS Qi Wireless Charger.

Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (April 15) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.

• Pictures must be taken with an Android device
  • Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
  • You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine ? this is art.
  • You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
  • Only one entry per week per person.

Good luck, everyone!

CHOBiE

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
e6e8enam.jpg

Galaxy Note 2
Snapseed

beehaapxl

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
here my pict,
taken with Nexus 5 (Running PA) at my best friend wedding,
hahahahahha, he is gonna kill me for this.. (look at the guys in the right) :)

tqim wedding.jpg

gtg465x

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
My wife and I went on a day trip up to Sonoma, California this past weekend and I took this with my Nexus 5 at Gloria Ferrer Vineyards. I used HDR+ mode, but didn't edit it at all. It was a beautiful day. There were just enough clouds to give the sky a nice depth. Grapes were just starting to come in on the vines in the background. Say what you will about the Nexus 5's camera, but with a little patience, it can produce some nice shots.

IMG_20140330_120043.jpg

jerrykc

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Petaluma.jpg
Taken with a HTC EVO 3D
Windows Photo Gallery ?auto-adjust?
Taken on April 2nd.
Actually, this photo was taken from the other side of the mountain where the Windows XP ?Bliss? photo was taken, the day was beautiful so I pulled over and snapped it.
I never take pictures, and don't know about the settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.