Weekly Photo Contest: Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmpi

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
image.jpg
The Awesome Red of KitKat, Android KitKat!! Taken With The LG Nexus 5 stock Google Camera and edited with Google photos app.

ryaninc

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Taken with a Nexus 5, HDR+, lightly edited in Snapseed. This picture is from inside the Spaceship Earth ride at Epcot. Typically, it's very hard to get good pictures on the indoor rides at theme parks since it's dark and the ride is constantly moving. So whenever a ride stops unexpectedly, I always use the opportunity to take a few pictures. This shot is from one of those times.

Red.jpg

Robert Hickey

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Edit.jpgHere is my submission using my Samsung Galaxy s5. I edited it using picsart. It came out really nice. Good luck guys.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Dsteele1911

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I took this using my Samsung Galaxy 4 (edited with Snapseed) while enjoying a Banana Split Blizzard at Dairy Queen.

8u5y4egy.jpg

stevehopman77

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Taken with my HTC One M7, on a rainy, windy day in Dallas. Google enhanced it. I was on the way up to see my dad in the hospital after his hip surgery the day before and the skies opened up on one side of the highway while the otherside looked like this. Just a little bit of red, but that's all you need sometimes. red brakes.JPG

Karan Goyal2

May 5, 2014
Visit site
The Flags of our Nations
My workplace has these flags hanging in the middle of the factory floor. These flags are of the countries of origin of the different employees and also of the armed forces where some of the employees have served.
Form the top left to right: China, Mexico, USA, Venezuela, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, India, Costa Rica, Iran, Lithuania, Canada, Cuba, US Navy, US Marine Corps, US Army, US Airforce

Taken with Moto X, Edited in Instagram.
IMG_20140508_234702.jpg

vegasjoe

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I took this about an hour ago at Fry's Electronics in Las Vegas with my Nexus 5, cropped and tweaked lighting in Photoshop. This shot has everything. Follow the labels: 4 HOURS - ADULT - ACTION - GUARANTEED.
IMG_20140509_123212xx.jpg

anon(5384869)

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
IMG_20140509_150818.jpg

Taken with my Moto X using the stock software to edit

My Evo X at work waiting to meet with someone. The N7 is a reference to the video game Mass Effect. The connection to my car is that like in the game, I am using the knowledge and experience of my peers and fellow enthusiasts to one day make this machine better than the sum of it's parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatiko