weird horizontal lines

pdizzle27

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
For the last few days I've had shadows of horizontal lines, come and go. I haven't figured out a pattern of when it occurs, but I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to be there. Any advice?

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 2062.jpg
    2062.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 29

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi there!

I don't see them in the pic you provided. I would suggest running your phone in safe mode, for a long enough period, that the problem would normally occur. If it doesn't occur, then perhaps its an app that's causing it, in the background. If it still occurs, I would bring it to a service center.

Chris

pdizzle27

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. It never occurred to me to look at the screen shot on another device. Kind of funny that I was looking at the same lines. On to safe mode.

savnout

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
For the last few days I've had shadows of horizontal lines, come and go. I haven't figured out a pattern of when it occurs, but I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to be there. Any advice?

I think your talking about the lines that appear on the sides when you get a phone call or an alarm when the phone is set face down on its screen ...cool feature....like glowing lines down the sides of the edge bars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ijulnesia