Well; after all that, I've gone and done it... iPhone 11 Pro Max...

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Yup; I've switched brands haha :eek:

I've had a change around in my office at home; my Mac Mini has gone, I'm now onto a 2020 i5 13" MBP with a 24" 2k monitor; I've sold my 2020 12.9" iPad Pro (no point in having that as well as the MBP) and after looking and looking; I've decided to go back to an iPhone and I've sold my Note 10+

I seriously considered trading it in against an S20 Ultra; but it would have been too much of a sideways move for me; I use the camera a lot of training/coaching and my Insta feed; but I'm not a photographer...

I never use the S-Pen and probably 75% of the main Note features don't get used either...

I know I'll be back to Samsung again (I've still got my Note 8 that I have for my business); so still with Android ;)

Will report in again no doubt when I hanker after the next Samsung flagship ;)

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Hey man nothing wrong with that iPhone 11 Pro Max ..I have one as my primary daily ...it's runs great and does plenty right ...I have a second line Note 10+ which is currently Pixel 4 XL...so enjoying both sides for sure ...Android peeps at heart ...

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Do you!
I have a S20 Ultra my daughter gave me. Still have my Note 10 plus.
My iPhone 6 I got at a yard sale for 25 bucks unopened. And My
10.2 inch iPad we use for our Security system.
My Note 9 I gave to mom.

Knock yourself out.

Whatever works for you.
I'll be buying the S20 flat screen edition if it's true they are making one.
Love my Samsung phones. But my iPhone 6 is always with me. I'll never buy a newer iPhone, So hopefully this one last awhile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174