Well-being Beta

hyollech

Jan 8, 2018
Visit site
I am on a p2xl and using P since dp3. I love the new gesture navigation (since 2009 on my Palm pre...), but i was watching for the new apps for well being.
Did anyone get them to work? I subscribed to the beta, but didnt receive any mail.
My p2xl is set to german and used outside the US. I am curious about that beeing the reason to get caught out.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Well Being

I am on a p2xl and using P since dp3. I love the new gesture navigation (since 2009 on my Palm pre...), but i was watching for the new apps for well being.
Did anyone get them to work? I subscribed to the beta, but didnt receive any mail.
My p2xl is set to german and used outside the US. I am curious about that beeing the reason to get caught out.

I registered yesterday and received the email today. Not sure how it works yet.

hyollech

Jan 8, 2018
Visit site
i could become a tester an install the app (actually it just updated). but i cant find anything on the phone to use. nö dashboard, nothing New in the settings..

Update: found it. Thx. Thats awesome.

drugdlr

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
not sure if it's the welness beta but every time I try to click on comments in a Facebook post it shuts down the FB app.. strange issue it was not doing that b4 I downloaded the wellness beta

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
not sure if it's the welness beta but every time I try to click on comments in a Facebook post it shuts down the FB app.. strange issue it was not doing that b4 I downloaded the wellness beta

Try reinstalling Facebook. Sometimes updates cause issues with some apps.

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
Alright, I generally don't do any type of Betas... BUT I jumped in on this one.. Interested to see how things look after a week of so ... Was already staggered a bit at the number of notifications..:confused:

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Alright, I generally don't do any type of Betas... BUT I jumped in on this one.. Interested to see how things look after a week of so ... Was already staggered a bit at the number of notifications..:confused:

I opted into the Beta And I got the email today and downloaded it. It's fascinating to see how many times I've unlocked my phone today LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance