lordshadowz

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I've been coming here a while but never joined.. Well here I am lol

lordshadowz, Member
Member for 2 sec

haha..

Also I just ordered 3 32 gig Samsung Galaxy S 3 phones, cost me $1700

Our household is a Motorola household but I'm honestly so frustrated I've decided to make a switch and see how it goes. I've gone back and forth with Motorola on issues with several of its devices, specifically the Droid RAZR and the Droid 3 and never get anything resolved so all of our devices will be going on Ebay because Im done..

So hello everyone ! I'm excited to join the forums and get these new phones !

Billy
Lordshadowz

Reactions: lashes33

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Surprised they didn't try and get you to go with a R.Maxx(s) Welcome, I bet you will not be disappointed.

What's wrong if they did, for most people the Maxx is easily the best for them. Not everyone needs the latest and some people would rather have the durability and battery than the newer chip and better screen. I'm leaving my maxx for the s3, but by no means is the Maxx a bad phone.

Reactions: markhallyo

doogie1

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
What's wrong if they did, for most people the Maxx is easily the best for them. Not everyone needs the latest and some people would rather have the durability and battery than the newer chip and better screen. I'm leaving my maxx for the s3, but by no means is the Maxx a bad phone.

Has nothing to do with whether its a bad phone or not. It has been vzw "go to", phone to offer up as a replacement. No need to defend your beloved Maxx, it's not a bad device. I just don't see them offering up the Sg3 though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjd19891