What app do you use for SMS and MMS?

phildev74

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I use mysms to sync up my texting on my tablet and my V10. It is the only one that doesn't require the two devices to be on the same Wi-Fi network or attached by Bluetooth that I can find.

Posted via the Android Central App

mattdamiz85

May 15, 2011
Visit site
So it looks like if I compose a new message by tapping the +, I have the option of scheduling to send. If I just go into an existing thread it does not have that option.

I also have it under existing threads. Same place as new.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I've gone from the native Samsung app to Handsent to native LG app to Textra to Go SMS Pro that I use now. I like to try different SMS apps. If anyone knows any good ones feel free to share.

Son Nguyen

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I think I finally figured out my Schedule Sending problem with the stock app. It has to do with the new Advanced Messaging option in settings. Once I unchecked that, the schedule sending option appeared again in the 3 dot menu.

NeatoBandido

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
There's an iMessage issue that is likely the cause of this. It's not an issue of the Texting app. Pretty well documented out there if you search around for it.

I figured as much, ive had to go through that troubleshooting phase when I had a iphone as well. Its a royal pain

skittlesnbeer

May 5, 2016
Visit site
Personally, I stumbled on "moods" last week and have been using it ever since. Really liking it. No connectivity issues, runs fast, and its simple. I like that it's simple, but not AS simple as some of the other apps I've tried (google, verizon, etc).

qbngator

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Hangouts. Didn't use it for a while, but has greatly improved, so I'm back. For some weird reason, it sends SMS in (geographic) places that the native messenger app couldn't.

Also, I like that I can switch to video seamlessly with others in the same message string.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatJimmy