Former Community Manager
- Nov 1, 2012
To be clear, THEY ARE NOT POLICE. They ARE among our best members that volunteer their time to make sure everyone in the community has a fun, friendly and safe place to discuss the tech we love so much.
Among other things, moderators are tasked to:
- Encourage discussion
- Eliminate spam
- Reply to unanswered threads (No thread should ever go unanswered!)
- Rename poorly titled threads
- Address forum trolling issues
- Resolve issues between members
- Keep forums and threads organized and on topic
Who is on the Android Central Moderation Team?
Team Leader: @Almeuit
- Laura Knotek
- Javier P