What are the best accessories for the GS6?

ITmonster

May 4, 2015
Visit site
Best Accessories for GS6

Got my new S6 today, it looks even nicer than I expected, please recommend me the best accessory you have for s6, I need a case, a tempered glass screen protector and a charger, it would be better if you can post some pics, thank you very much.:cool::cool::cool:20150504.jpg

Last edited:

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Best Accessories for GS6

Otterbox Defender. Samsung OEM wireless charging pad. A spare rapid charger. Rapier car charger. Thinking possible power bank but don't foresee an immediate need yet.

ITmonster

May 4, 2015
Visit site

Otterbox Defender. Samsung OEM wireless charging pad. A spare rapid charger. Rapier car charger. Thinking possible power bank but don't foresee an immediate need yet.

My s6 is a white one, could you send a pic of the otterbox case?

teerexx87

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site

Currently I use spigen case and iq shield glass protecter. I'm thinking of getting the spigen tough armor case with a kickstand. Or Urban Armor Gear. Supposly have military drop test certified.

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site

Bought a cheap case for now from spigen. But I will be also buying a holster combo one and I also definitely need a glass screen I protector.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site

Currently I use spigen case and iq shield glass protecter. I'm thinking of getting the spigen tough armor case with a kickstand. Or Urban Armor Gear. Supposly have military drop test certified.

I have an Urban Armor case. Best looking case I've seen and would protect well I have no doubt, but it's grip is only on certain places and not the entire edge so parts of it are slippery to me.

Posted via the Android Central App

teerexx87

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site

I have an Urban Armor case. Best looking case I've seen and would protect well I have no doubt, but it's grip is only on certain places and not the entire edge so parts of it are slippery to me.

Posted via the Android Central App
I have the S6. I've watched reviews on it and I like the look of the buttons compared to my spigen. The only problem I have with the Ultra hybrid clear case from Spigen is I Canta feel the buttons. It's so smooth and it's hard to tell if I'm pressing the up or down button. Overall is a nice case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03