mariusfilip

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I really don't know...from newest to oldest

LG G6
moto Z
iPhone SE
OnePlus 3t

I had the S7 Edge and i bought my first iPhone ( a 6S Plus )a few months ago, but i really miss android, sold my S7 Edge çause i just can't stand stutters and mini-lag and i'm thinking about buying a OP3T, is there something you were dissatified with the OP3T(i don't use the camera very much, if at all)? Thanks

mariusfilip

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Thinking for selling my OnePlus 3t 128gb to get to get the S8+. Nervous about battery life over the life of the phone. Friends who have s6 edge or s7 edge phones said their battery life drops off considerable after 14-16 months. .
Otherwise I'll settle for Pixel XL or Huawei P10+ 😬

What makes you consider the Pixel XL vs the OP3T? from the reviews i saw on youtube, only the camera seems to be the biggest reason to switch, thanks

dlee1001

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm coming from an LG G4, and compared to that, my S8+ is eons better. For one thing, it has much better battery life and everything runs so smoothly. Of course, part of these have to do with the phone being brand new, but it is still a very welcome upgrade. My LG G4 was one battery-hungry, slow-charging phone and I just got sick of that and the stupid things it did, such as the screen turning on by itself (because KnockOn is too sensitive), spotty Bluetooth connections, and a flickering screen (where part of the screen would have a flash of "static"). These things bothered me so much that I ordered my S8+ without a second thought.

Anyone else come from an LG G4? How do your experiences on that phone compare with your experiences on the S8 or S8+?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej