What case/cover are you waiting for?

wg#AC

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Ya I really like that Sena Keyboard folio case. But the price is a bit steep. I have the motoroal Folio case now and I just sanded the tabs down so they to no scratch the sides of my Xoom. So far so good. I would like a leather case for this though and was disapointed that they did not make a leather case like the moto folio case. If they could come out with one like this that does not have the clips on the side I think I would be interested in that.

GeneDoc

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Fossil Sleeve

Just got my Fossil Dayton Tablet Sleeve ($40). It's very class and looks nice. I got black. It fits very snuggly, but not too tight. There's no stand and there's no extra storage. There's only minimal protection against impact, but will protect against abrasion. I would recommend this while I wait for a fancy Sena case with stand, especially at this low cost.

bworley50

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Im rocking the portfolio case. It seams cheaper then the way it looks online but I have no problems with it like others have posted. Also got this neat sling bag I got from the hospital when my kids were born. Was filled with formula and now its full of xoom. O and it also has a honeycomb design on it so its a match :)
aefc0b2b-e1fb-bdc4.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

where did you get that power control widget?

FluxTZ

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Ugh, I hate having to wait for these companies to catch up and release their cases.

Should I just grab the gel case (I get 25% corp. discount at VZW through work) while I wait for the better cases to come out?

If any of you have it, does it work well - for what it is, that is?

Last edited:

strauss884

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I'm currently going case free and I carry it around in a little netbook sleeve I bought at Best Buy. It fits well and has a pouch to keep some headphones and screen cleaner. I bought the silicone sleeve from Verizon and it was a waste of money. It doesn't seem to fit quite right and I was always adjusting it, not to mention it attracts dust like crazy, which eventually ends up on the screen.

Reactions: FluxTZ

XzombieX66

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently going case free and I carry it around in a little netbook sleeve I bought at Best Buy. It fits well and has a pouch to keep some headphones and screen cleaner. I bought the silicone sleeve from Verizon and it was a waste of money. It doesn't seem to fit quite right and I was always adjusting it, not to mention it attracts dust like crazy, which eventually ends up on the screen.

Which sleeve did you get?

Drew2u

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I've got maybe a dumb question regarding portfolio-style cases... will they have a hole in the back so you can poke a finger through to turn your Xoom on and off? What about the speakers, how muffled will they be?

I really want a binder/portfolio-style case, but the location of the power button seems to mandate a sleeve as just a cover to be used for transporting the Xoom. I can probably live with muted sounds.

Drew2u

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
the whole back line is open from speaker to speaker + the button
Thanks zmenchhofer... which case are you using?

Edited to Add: Never Mind... I just got back from Best Buy and picked up the Moto Xoom portfolio case and I see it's the one you pictured.

I see what others mean about this case... the tabs that sit under the bottom edge (the portion that flips back to make the easel) leave a chalky mark on the sides of the Xoom each time you pull this piece of the case out and tuck it back in. I took some sandpaper and filed them down, but still need to neaten this up a bit. Did Motorola not test this case?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
koop