What color did you get your Note 4?

bobxxz

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Black. They didn't have the white one in Stock when I went to buy it but either way I was getting the black one.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jon Jackson

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm planning on getting black but does it really matter if you are going to put a case on it? Or wait...do you guys use cases? I don't want to...but I know I will drop it....I KNOW THIS lol.....

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Really? But...but.....what if you drop it? Or have it in your hand and hit a piece of furniture or something? You're not worried? I mean dude....naked looks so awesome for sure....but....I'm scared lol

There is always a risk of a drop but I don't rush with my phones .. I don't try and whip it out real fast and do things.. I just take it easy so dropping is small.

Furniture would be even less for me .. I can walk around my house eyes closed or pitch black and not hit anything .. So odds of me running into something is very small :).

Jon Jackson

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
There is always a risk of a drop but I don't rush with my phones .. I don't try and whip it out real fast and do things.. I just take it easy so dropping is small.

Furniture would be even less for me .. I can walk around my house eyes closed or pitch black and not hit anything .. So odds of me running into something is very small :).

I drop my S5 all the time...I guess I am a klutz hahahaha.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali