What colour will you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
There will be a major fail if they don't have a White pearl color!
It's the only color that you don't see the fingerprints in the glass back of the phone! - White Pearl
I doubt we'll see them change now but I agree wholeheartedly - I love the color of my white Note 5!

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know how dark or light the blue coral will be? I'm hoping for a medium to a darker blue opposed to powder blue kinda like in the leaked pictures.

Posted via the Android Central App

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Probably the silver. I currently have the gold S6 Edge Plus. Definitely not the blue but a slight possibility of the black if I like it more in person than I do in the pics I've seen of it.

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know how dark or light the blue coral will be? I'm hoping for a medium to a darker blue opposed to powder blue kinda like in the leaked pictures.

Look so ratty light. Wish it was a more professional color like the note 5 dark blue.

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Re: White Note 7?

Thanks for moving!

I'm hoping the dark blue will still be around, coral looking better from pictures but too light for me.

bbfanatic11

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Blue is my first choice if it's like the picture and Rogers provides it. Then titanium. I need to see the phones in person to make a concrete decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe