What do you guys think?

rrballer11

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Would you guys recommend the Spigen Slim Armor or Neo Hybrid? & why? Trying to buy a case asap and so far these are the best ones iv seen and read on the forums.

Which one of the two would you say is best all around compared to each other?
I'v heard the Neo has better button feedback.

Which one would you prefer and why?

If there are better cases let me know. So far I like the price range of these.

kd0h

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
FYI, I think there is a thread about this on the Nexus 5 accessories forum.

I have the neo hybrid car and love it. Buttons work well, is not super heavy or bulky yet still protective. Sorry I can't speak for the slim armor...

Nexus 5 4.4.2 (rooted)

rrballer11

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
FYI, I think there is a thread about this on the Nexus 5 accessories forum.

I have the neo hybrid car and love it. Buttons work well, is not super heavy or bulky yet still protective. Sorry I can't speak for the slim armor...

Nexus 5 4.4.2 (rooted)

I know but no one reply's as fast as they would here.

Yeah, I'v been looking into that one more. Supposedly its a better fit and the button response is better.

jennyfur

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I too only have the neo hybrid so can't comment on both. But it does the job without being bulky (though it's too bulky for my car mount and my speaker dock).

Nguyenning

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Just got my champagne gold Neo Hybrid today and love it. Great protection and keeps the phone slim and sleek at the same time.

61HxvRY-tdL._SL1000_.jpg

kd0h

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Slate is the one I have... I mean if you really try to see a blue tint you can but I just asked 3 co workers and they said it's black. But I understand not wanting the blue

Nexus 5 4.4.2 (rooted)

rrballer11

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Slate is the one I have... I mean if you really try to see a blue tint you can but I just asked 3 co workers and they said it's black. But I understand not wanting the blue

Nexus 5 4.4.2 (rooted)

You're right I think Im going to get the slate.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I had the Neo Hybrid case and loved it. My first Nexus was left on the roof of my car and fell off as I got on the freeway on ramp. The case held up like a champ, just a few scuffs on the corner. The device had a busted screen, but that is related to the speed of the car and the way the device hit the pavement.

Other than that it was great and have considered getting another.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord