What do you think is the best android device ever made?

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
For me, I cannot really say. I think the best phone ever made changes every year.

I agree of course 😀

The phone that impacted me the most was the original htc Evo. Was the first time I pre-ordered, first time I scheduled my pick up and activation, first time I rooted, first time I flashed roms, first time I replaced my own screen...

So yeah the Evo for me.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'd go with the 2013 Nexus 7. I still use it daily. It's still working great and does what I need a tablet to do. I also love the 7" size.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I agree of course 😀

The phone that impacted me the most was the original htc Evo. Was the first time I pre-ordered, first time I scheduled my pick up and activation, first time I rooted, first time I flashed roms, first time I replaced my own screen...

So yeah the Evo for me.
I was just answering the OP's question, literally😁

The HTC Evo was my first Android phone. I was so impressed with it and would have to say it made the most impact out of any Smartphone have ever owned.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
My favorite device was the one that just worked without fighting me on a daily basis.... and that was my first Android phone, an LG thrive running froyo 2.2.2.

Great little phone that never gave me a single problem in 2 years of use.... doing everything my huge screen wonder phone does now without all the glitches lol.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My favorite device was the one that just worked without fighting me on a daily basis.... and that was my first Android phone, an LG thrive running froyo 2.2.2.

Great little phone that never gave me a single problem in 2 years of use.... doing everything my huge screen wonder phone does now without all the glitches lol.
The price of progress... like most things, as they get more complicated, they get more prone to issues.

I'm going to say the best is the one I'm using now... The 6P. This is the first phone I've owned where I have no real desire to upgrade, and it's some 18 months old. I've been pretty much issue free, it runs reliable, fast and smooth, and still takes the best pictures of any phone I've had my hands on enough to check.

I'm going to put it to pasture this fall, but it's served me admirably.

muckle_dabuckle

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
For me it's the LG G2. It was the fastest Android phone at the time (in-store comparisons on my part) and the stacked battery lasted forever. They also added the the volume and power buttons on the back of the phone. I still like that design.

Wumble

Jun 4, 2017
Visit site
I use a Xiaomi MI5, it's a midrange phone with high-end specs. I think that it you like to tweak with phones, this is the best phone available. It beats a galaxy S7 in benchmarks for half the price and it has a big developer community.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
For me it's the Note 4. It's the only device that still has all the hardware features I want; large flat screen S Pen soft touch back user-replaceable battery SD card and IR blaster. And I can make phone calls on it too! :D

I'd have to say the Note 4 also, even though I don't use one my wife does and it's amazing. Still works beautifully!

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I think it's either the LG G2 or the OG Droid Turbo. I've been using a Moto Z Play for the past 9 months and love it, but it's usually more fun to romanticize phones when they're no longer around.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melseywag