Solved What does E mean for my connection?

Solution
Can anyone what is e mean??

Looks like it's the Mobile Internet Signal symbol for "EDGE connected" & "EDGE in use";
"This technology lies somewhere in between 2G and 3G technology. So, some people refer to it as 2.5G" . .

Although, in Mathematics, "it's a symbol for a transcendental number, fundamental to mathematics, that is the limit of (1 + 1/n)n as n increases to infinity: used as the base of natural logarithms. The base of the natural system of logarithms, having a numerical value of approximately 2.718 282… ; relation to π: eπi = –1, where i = √–1." ;)

Or, in linguistics," it is the fifth letter and second vowel of the...

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone what is e mean??

Looks like it's the Mobile Internet Signal symbol for "EDGE connected" & "EDGE in use";
"This technology lies somewhere in between 2G and 3G technology. So, some people refer to it as 2.5G" . .

Although, in Mathematics, "it's a symbol for a transcendental number, fundamental to mathematics, that is the limit of (1 + 1/n)n as n increases to infinity: used as the base of natural logarithms. The base of the natural system of logarithms, having a numerical value of approximately 2.718 282… ; relation to π: eπi = –1, where i = √–1." ;)

Or, in linguistics," it is the fifth letter and second vowel of the modern English alphabet.
Or, it could be any of several phonetic speech sounds represented by the letter 'E' in English, as in he, bet, or below." ;)

But in music, 'E' "is the third tone in the scale of C major or the fifth tone in the relative minor scale. 'E' can also be a key or scale in which E is the tonic." ;) Whatever that means. :unsure: :)

Last edited:
Reactions: f23948 and B. Diddy
Solution