What does you AT&T order status say?

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I had preordered 4 of my previous phones and promised myself to resist from doing so again with the Note 7 due to all the drama and anxiety preordering causes.

I had a few buddies at a local ATT store who said they'd take care of me and they sure did !!!

Loooooving it !!!
uploadfromtaptalk1471631356220.jpg

Todd Anthony1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Anyone still waiting like me? So disappointed with this pre-order...
View attachment 236038
Pre-ordered in store on 8/3/16 and it's coming on Monday.

I complained to AT&T and they only gave me a $25 courtesy credit. This was after be transferred by 4 chat agents who would only offer $10 credit max and then finally calling the 800 number for 40 mins and getting it escalated to a supervisor.

I apologize for the rant in advance. :(
I was guaranteed delivery by 8/19 by multiple agents. I ordered in store and was told that it would arrive by the 19th.The supervisor who I talked to on the phone said that this is not an AT&T error. If all of the other AT&T customers are getting overnight by default and I'm left with ground shipping, how is this not an AT&T error. I've even expressed the other 2 phones that I order on my account were all defaulted to overnight. The AT&T supervisor continued to say that once the order is made, it's up to the shipping department to place shipment details and speeds which I thought was complete BS.

You are absolutely right for being upset. All we ask for as consumers are transparency and consistency.

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Anyone still waiting like me? So disappointed with this pre-order...
View attachment 236038
Pre-ordered in store on 8/3/16 and it's coming on Monday.

I complained to AT&T and they only gave me a $25 courtesy credit. This was after be transferred by 4 chat agents who would only offer $10 credit max and then finally calling the 800 number for 40 mins and getting it escalated to a supervisor.

I apologize for the rant in advance. :(
I was guaranteed delivery by 8/19 by multiple agents. I ordered in store and was told that it would arrive by the 19th.The supervisor who I talked to on the phone said that this is not an AT&T error. If all of the other AT&T customers are getting overnight by default and I'm left with ground shipping, how is this not an AT&T error. I've even expressed the other 2 phones that I order on my account were all defaulted to overnight. The AT&T supervisor continued to say that once the order is made, it's up to the shipping department to place shipment details and speeds which I thought was complete BS.

At least you have that much movement, mine still says origin scan fort worth. I have had 0 movement in two days. I am probably going to have to say something to AT&T for a preorder, this is pretty shabby. I mean if I would have ordered with other retailers, I would have had it easily by now if not before. But of course I wanted to try the Carrier route, FAIL!

louee6

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Mine literally just got dropped off by FedEx!!!
23r31at.jpg

vwyjkk.jpg

ShiftTab

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
At least you have that much movement, mine still says origin scan fort worth. I have had 0 movement in two days. I am probably going to have to say something to AT&T for a preorder, this is pretty shabby. I mean if I would have ordered with other retailers, I would have had it easily by now if not before. But of course I wanted to try the Carrier route, FAIL!

You should absolutely say something to AT&T. Keep us posted on your resolution.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Welp that dream ended quickly....was promised it will be shipped yesterday and here we are going into the weekend and it still says preparing to ship......Guess I'll have it sometime next week.

T_K21

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Apparently it takes 4 days to make it from Texas to Pennsylvania. Never been more frustrated with a phone company in my life after preordering and not getting it until tomorrow.

f14dd065dc3336faa6dda05fad58c467.jpg

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
My ups tracking just updated and there sending it 2nd day air and I won't be getting it til wednesday....I don't know why thye just don't overnight PreOrders........I'm in New Jersey BTW and its coming from texas...

Infamousx14

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
My tracking has been suck at FT Worth for 4 days now while it is suppose to arrive in NJ Tomorrow. If not, I plan on causing a big scene at the AT&T store.

Scheduled Delivery:
Monday, 08/22/2016, By End of Day
Last Location:
Ft Worth, TX, United States, Wednesday, 08/17/201

Last edited:

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't even have shipping info for my phone. I only got shipping info on the free tablet. Honestly I'd rather have the phone before the tablet.