What happened to my PDF viewer?

SveinD

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I have HTC ONE, Android 4.4.2/SW No. 4.20.708.10.

I sometimes transfer pdf files from my PC to my HTC, but today when I transferred a new file I could no longer find the pdf viewer on my phone!

Via the PC I can find the relevant files sitting in the "Internal storage - Download - PDFViewer" location on the phone, but the pdf viewer which used to be in the "Tools" (or was it "Productivity"?) icon is now missing. Also the "Download" file does not show today's transfer, in fact nothing after the "System update" Feb 23.

Did the System up-date remove my viewer? How can I get it back?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Svein

aspot72

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I have HTC ONE, Android 4.4.2/SW No. 4.20.708.10.

I sometimes transfer pdf files from my PC to my HTC, but today when I transferred a new file I could no longer find the pdf viewer on my phone!

Via the PC I can find the relevant files sitting in the "Internal storage - Download - PDFViewer" location on the phone, but the pdf viewer which used to be in the "Tools" (or was it "Productivity"?) icon is now missing. Also the "Download" file does not show today's transfer, in fact nothing after the "System update" Feb 23.

Did the System up-date remove my viewer? How can I get it back?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Svein

Download it via Play store. But Quickoffice seems better to me. With PDF viewer had always "file corrupt..." issues and couldn't open password encrypted files...