What is good?

Danny Long2

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I have just stumbled on the forum and there doesn't seem to be much positivity!?

I have just ordered my first Note from Amazon and it's due tomorrow, starting to think it might have been a mistake! 😂😲

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Are you new to forums?

There is not much negativity here, go to some other forums and you will see negativity. For example may be visit LG or some other forum to see how much hate one phone can get. In general Note9 has got solid reception from reviews, real world users here etc. There will be always negative reactions, dislikes etc which is good as we don't want a fanboy forum

Overall, I say it's got positive reception in general. I would also say don't base on what people or reviews say, Amazon has great return policies anyway so try yourself and see how you feel.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I have just stumbled on the forum and there doesn't seem to be much positivity!?

Most people post during pre-orders. After that most don't post to say how much they love the phone -- they post with issues. That is just the nature of forums.

anon(20964)

May 7, 2010
Visit site

I have just ordered my first Note from Amazon and it's due tomorrow, starting to think it might have been a mistake! 😂😲

Yeah, if your satisfaction is dictated by what others write on a forum - you're in trouble no matter what you purchase.

Is this your first Samsung smartphone?

All the Samsung Note Series have been winners (not including the 7).

alians07

Aug 16, 2018
Visit site
What is good?

I bought this phone for one reason - Battery life. Don't regret it at all. Still rocking at 53% from yesterday morning.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
once a note user always a Note user...loving my note 9...loved note 8 too but battery life was my concern...in Note 9 Samsung has ticked all the boxes possible...many people are looking forward to in display scanner...but i think that technology still needs to prove itself ...how stable it is ..practical ..and what's happens when screen cracks
so far very happy with My note 9 purchase...just installed full glue tempered glass..working great

Danny Long2

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Feeling more upbeat now! 😁 Had a Samsung S5 which was DREADFUL.

Currently have a Pixel 2XL, but screen is cracked, always imagined sticking with pixel but those leaks, good god look terrible so tried this.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Overall the buzz on this phone is very positive. Outside of the occasional ordering or bad out of box issues, people are not offering up the typical Samsung complaints (Lag, lag, and oh yeah almost forgot, more lag). I usually get at least one Samsung a year and ultimately have a few serious dislikes I uncover within a few days. So far I've had zero complaints about the Note 9. Samsung still irritates me in other ways, but they really have a winner with this one.

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
My last two phones-

Mate 9(loved)
p20 pro (hated)

note 9 I have to say so far is the best phone I've ever owned. and if you check out my past posts I'm certainly no Samsung fanboy!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Getting a Note is certainly not a mistake. There are a few grumbling people and negative comments on here but overall a lot of positivity. Welcome to the club!!

I have just ordered my first Note from Amazon and it's due tomorrow, starting to think it might have been a mistake!

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Yeah i have my gripes with certain Samsung departments but this phone certainly is a step up from the Note 8, which of course is a great phone itself.
Battery, photos (low light) storage and more make it a great device and Samsungs best yet!

Dracolan

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I am loving mine so far. My Note 4 was favorite phone till my Note 7, which I loved till the day I was made to return it. S7E was good, but no Note. Now I am back to the Note line and very glad that I am back. Looking forward to rocking this thing for at least 2 years. hoping to get 3 out of it.

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
I have a few annoying issues, I have found ways to fix them. All is good in my world with this phone. It's a fantastic device that I highly recommend, this is coming from someone who open dislikes Samsung haha.

gnote2tmo

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
My last two phones-

Mate 9(loved)
p20 pro (hated)

note 9 I have to say so far is the best phone I've ever owned. and if you check out my past posts I'm certainly no Samsung fanboy!

I had the mate 10 pro briefly as well. I hated the software on it and it also had Bluetooth issues. What did u hate about the p20 pro? Also love the note 9, best phone ever

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ta8760009