What is the toughest yet slimmest case for the Note 4?

A

AC Question

What is the toughest yet slimmest case for Note 4

i am rough with my phones and have replaced my glass screen several times. Now have note 4 and need the most screen protection with a slim case. The otter box is too bulky

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: What is the toughest yet slimmest case for Note 4

In my opinion, there is no case that will protect the screen. You would have to be lucky that the phone fell a certain way that the screen didn't crack. Glass or plastic doesn't matter... it's all about how the phone falls.

Given this realization (referring to myself), I simply use the Samsung Protective Cover. Hard backshell, buffed up corners. Screen protection... zero!

I just try to be careful not to drop my phone! :cool:

NYVET

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site

Otter Box 'Commuter Series'. It's slim and not bulky at all but offers the best protection aside from the 'Defender Series' which is the bulky one. Then get a tempered glass screen protector, and you'll have the best protection possible aside from leaving it at home in a drawer.

Posted via the Android Central App

dom1231

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site

I use a spigen case (note 4 ultra hybrid case) which has served me well for over a year now cushioned corners to absorb impact and combined with a tempered glass screen protector.
So you can still admire the aesthetic of the phone.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk