What is your upgrade phone from the EVO 3D?

BiGsMiLeSKyLe

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Benny, when will you guys be working on an HTC one Rom? Looking forward to seeing the potential of the phone with a new Rom

Went from an HTC 3D to a One

patchs

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
First-day Evo 3D buyer, first Android and HTC phone, loved it. No major issues, minor stuff but never anything to regret buying it.
Just got the HTC One, WOW!, what a phone.
So to get the $100 rebate from HTC, the Evo 3D will be heading out.
I'm going to miss it a little, it was a nice device.
And this is my last post on the Evo 3D section.
Good luck one and all, it's been fun.

patelkedar91

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Went from Palm Pre to Evo 4g to Evo 3D.
The 3D wasn't a bad phone, but it wasn't entirely too great. Roms didn't help it much either.

Anyway, off to a Galaxy S4. =D

BiGsMiLeSKyLe

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Went from Palm Pre to Evo 4g to Evo 3D.
The 3D wasn't a bad phone, but it wasn't entirely too great. Roms didn't help it much either.

Anyway, off to a Galaxy S4. =D

For me it was from pre to 3D to one, now all I need is a phone with a 2 and a four in it to have a straight. But the 3D was one of the best phones of the time when it came out, though the years did not treat it nicely the roms helped it like they helped the pre last two years

Went from an HTC 3D to a One

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
All I know is I love my 3D! This phone has been a great phone for me. But when my upgrade comes in the middle of the year, I will be jumping ship to the One. Unless something non samsung comes out better.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Chuckles 135

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I officially got my Samsung Galaxy S4 yesterday and so far I am loving it. Although I gotta say it's gonna take some getting used to after having my beloved EVO 3d for the past couple years. I'm gonna miss the little guy but I'll pull him out and play with him from time to time kind of like what I do with my old Atari or Nintendo system.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
The 3VO was definitely the best choice back then but that makes me wanna upgrade even more after how much phones have improved.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I've been having crash issues with my 3VO, even more than usual lately. It's starting to get unbearable.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackMarkers