What phone are you using while waiting for the X?

Raudic

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Im on my 2nd EnvTouch phone, basically the phone would turn off at random times, whenever I took it out of my pocket or put it down on a desk. Surfing the Net of this this was a PITA until they upgraded the software. The case fell apart on my so I had to carry it loose so I bumped into objects which cracked the screen (pics below) lol. So Im in the market for a new phone which will be the Droid X on the 15th of July.

Me and my brother have the EnVTouch and we both have the same problem with it randomly shutting off! Funny thing was, after I broke the internal AND external screens the guys at verizon replaced it for free even though it was clearly my fault and it was out of warranty (no insurance either). Regardless, I'm never getting an LG phone again. My EnV 2 wasn't spectacular either. I don't know how slow this next week is going to be...

big007hed

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I have the BB Tour and like someone said earlier: decent phone but just boring..... I am also tired of all the hoops u have to jump through for BB, and I am the only one left in my office with BB so I have a BES server for me lol

I was the first in my city to pre-order the X at Best Buy so I can't freaking wait!!!!

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I have the BB Tour and like someone said earlier: decent phone but just boring..... I am also tired of all the hoops u have to jump through for BB, and I am the only one left in my office with BB so I have a BES server for me lol

I'm in the same boat. BB Tour has been great, but it's boring now, old school. The tech is behind, as well as the UI and apps. I had hopes for RIM on OS 6, but it doesn't look that evolutionary, nor are they releasing any new phones that look astounding (the Slider looks merely okay).

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
My contract with att expired on June 30th so I'm currently paying month to month, impatiently waiting for the droid x. I'm using my friend's BB Curve 8300 and it's missing the trackball! Before this phone I was using an old "Cingular" branded Motorola that I was using to pass time waiting for my contract with ATT to expire. I would still be using that phone but I lost the charger. And before that, I was using some LG flip phone. So yeah, I desperately need a new phone....like now.

Bitterjay

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Storm 1 here, went into the Verizon store today and got my contract date moved to December (from February 2011) so I can NE2 next week.

Now all I have to do is wait, and the DX will be mine!!

Mr. Mojo Risin

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I have an LG Dare that I can't wait to get rid of. It shuts off when scrolling through long lists, unresponsive touchscreen when using browser, lack of features.

I'm new to Android but I've been reading up and following the X since it was known as the Shadow so I'm excited!

denisonbeau01

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
the best phone ever....

The Jitterbug
jitterbug_dial_a120_i00.jpg

its badass it records 720p video, has two hummingbird processors, and 2 Power VR GPU's.

Gaius#AC

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I am using a Motorola Razor that I've had for 3 years (is my first phone). I started looking into android phones, playing with friends' ones and looking online, and when the X was announced I fell in love.