What Phones did you Buy in 2023 (and still Own)?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Love it and best part is that it's only ₱29,990 Philippine Peso.

Price wise would be considered as a Midrange but no doubt it's a Flagship IMO.

Features, Performance is amazing. Again, I can never comment on the Cameras as I don't you know what.

The IR Remote Blaster should have never been removed from phones, so this was one of the biggest reasons why I bought it.

Xiaomi's UI is the best, so much cleaner and makes things easier.

Remember when Wireless Charging was new? Even I criticized it, why do we need it, etc.? Same goes for having 120 watts charging in your hands. Don't knock it until you've tried it. Amazing!

I already skipped on the iPhone 14, so let's see if I can drop Samsung until I go back to Manila next year. Looking forward to what Oppo, Vivo and Xiaomi will come out with in late 2023.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using AC Forums mobile app

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
ZFLIP4
1st one got on launch day, dropped Dec 3.2022 on hinge on a tile floor and completely damaged the hinge, screen blanked out.
2nd one purchased Dec 15th.2022 to replace the broken one.

wxboss

May 8, 2011
Visit site
About 4 years ago I bought an iPhone and left Android. Between Christmas and New Years, I picked up a Motorola G Stylus 5G (2022) and I’m glad to be back. I always loved Androids, but I was tempted (don’t judge ??????) by the other side. Having an iPhone always felt too impersonal for me. The OS was just too restrictive and made me feel as though I had to conform to the manufacturer’s rules and not have any say in the matter. Indeed, that was the case. But I’m very happy to be back, and I’m getting familiarized with all the new advancements that Android has implemented since I last had one.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
About 4 years ago I bought an iPhone and left Android. Between Christmas and New Years, I picked up a Motorola G Stylus 5G (2022) and I’m glad to be back. I always loved Androids, but I was tempted (don’t judge ������) by the other side. Having an iPhone always felt too impersonal for me. The OS was just too restrictive and made me feel as though I had to conform to the manufacturer’s rules and not have any say in the matter. Indeed, that was the case. But I’m very happy to be back, and I’m getting familiarized with all the new advancements that Android has implemented since I last had one.
Welcome back

EnthalpiousKitten

Feb 24, 2021
Visit site
Got my S10 lite in 2021 and am still using it as my daily driver, as for 2022 I bought my (arguably crappy, but hey it was disposable-level cheap) TCL A3X as a secondary phone.

Sent from my SM-G770U1 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89