What Screen Protectors Are You Ordering?

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Get 2x OEM Samsung ones here FOC as part of pre register voucher ( first time ever the UK has had a pre register offer ,)

The ones that were factory fitted to my note 7 , 8 , 9 and 10 were fantastic , but you could never buy them.

Sent from my PGT-N19 using AC Forums mobile app

Reactions: Rose4uKY

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I am looking to get a screen protector. Not sure if I want to pay $40 or $50 for Zagg.

Let me know what you are getting.
We always do Zagg last year we did Best Buy cause the Kiosk in the mall closed down but they charged 8 or 10 bucks to put it on but you got a new one. Best Buy we just go in and they give us one and geek Squad puts it on for no charge and we've had 2 or 3 replaced on our phones now. But I used Credit Card reward points to pay for them last time and will do the same this time. I just like the convenience of getting it put on when messed up. But they are expensive. I saw a couple different ones this time the same Fusion one we have a glass one and one other one.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Honestly, I had a look on Amazon last night and the normal white stone ones that don't require liquid adhesive or UV curing are only 18 quid for a 2-pack so I will probably just buy those if the Samsung ones aren't good enough.

God I'm looking forward to being able to just fit a screen protector and not having to mess around with liquid adhesive and curing... I never actually had a problem with it, but let's be honest, even if the process goes smoothly it's still a pain in the ass

craftycarper1

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Honestly, I had a look on Amazon last night and the normal white stone ones that don't require liquid adhesive or UV curing are only 18 quid for a 2-pack so I will probably just buy those if the Samsung ones aren't good enough.

God I'm looking forward to being able to just fit a screen protector and not having to mess around with liquid adhesive and curing... I never actually had a problem with it, but let's be honest, even if the process goes smoothly it's still a pain in the ass
Thats why i went with the WSKEN one, looks so easy to fit with the supplied kit. Thats the first thing i'm doing when the phone arrives, out of the box, into the cradle for protecter so theres minimal chance of any dust getting under there