what would the moto x need to make you consider switching from S6?

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Now I'm gonna have to go out and get a moonpie to go along with my coffee for breakfast. I not only live in the north east where they are not popular, but I live in a "China Town" neighborhood where it will be impossible to find some. thanks for making me have to drive to go find some... In the end, it will be worth it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Now I'm gonna have to go out and get a moonpie to go along with my coffee for breakfast. I not only live in the north east where they are not popular, but I live in a "China Town" neighborhood where it will be impossible to find some. thanks for making me have to drive to go find some... In the end, it will be worth it.

Moon pie mayhem in the making right here folks! lol

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site

Go to the website and order any one of several flavors. Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, lemon, orange banana, and caramel. If you are ever in Chattanooga, TN, there is a store there.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
1. It would have to have a better camera (both UI and results), and that will be tough to beat.
2. Better screen. When in direct sunlight, this is the best screen I have ever used.
3. Quick launch of the camera (like the double tap home button).
4. Premium build.
5. Wireless charging and fast charging.

Just my opinion. In reality I'm won't be in the market for a new phone for almost 2 years now. I buy my phones off contract so I get about 2 years out of them before looking again. Now if I wasn't happy with the S6, I'd be actively trying to sell it and get something else, but I am happy with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332