What's the difference between "call reject list" and "call block list" on the S5?

yourphonemyphone

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
What's the difference between "call reject list" and "call block list" on the S5?

Call reject is when I go into contacts and put someone in the call reject list.
Call block list is when I go into "settings" -> "Calls" and add someone to the block list.

Those two appear to be separate from each other. (i.e. someone one the reject list
does not get added to the block list)

Thanks for any info on this. :)

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: What's the difference between "call reject list" and "call block list" on the S5?

I would imagine the Reject list notifies you about the call but it gets rejected automatically (the caller gets a busy signal/message). The Block list would not even bother to tell you they're calling (the caller would just get no answer at all).

BrainSmashR

Banned
May 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: What's the difference between "call reject list" and "call block list" on the S5?

Block generally means they cannot call you and you cannot call them. Therefore I would assume that reject automatically sends them to voicemail and you can still dial that number when you want.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc