Whats the difference between GS4 and GS4 Active???

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
OK so after having service with at&t for...4 months lol. One of the lines is good for an upgrade (was an iphone 4 for .99 at sign up). The person using the iphone 4 doesn't need a new device, I want to go ahead and comp another galaxy though, I have a white GS4 which the charging port is broke atm I ordered a part and plan on fixing it though. I want to get either another White GS4 or since moisture was an issue with my current one, get the new GS4 active which is tougher i guess.
So could some break down which would be a better choice and some pros and cons of each or is the new one just all around better? All I can find it in is blue or gray tho...I like white but its not a deal breaker.

Also for $50 cheaper I seen the galaxy S(R) 4. What is this?

iOS Gravity

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
OK so after having service with at&t for...4 months lol. One of the lines is good for an upgrade (was an iphone 4 for .99 at sign up). The person using the iphone 4 doesn't need a new device, I want to go ahead and comp another galaxy though, I have a white GS4 which the charging port is broke atm I ordered a part and plan on fixing it though. I want to get either another White GS4 or since moisture was an issue with my current one, get the new GS4 active which is tougher i guess.
So could some break down which would be a better choice and some pros and cons of each or is the new one just all around better? All I can find it in is blue or gray tho...I like white but its not a deal breaker.

Also for $50 cheaper I seen the galaxy S(R) 4. What is this?

The Active is waterproof so it would be good against moisture. The Active has a worse camera compared to the regular S4.
Samsung Galaxy S 4 Active (AT&T) Review & Rating | PCMag.com

Slaytor Z

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
The S4A has a 720p display compared to the S4 1080p. It has a 8MP camera compared to 13MP. The screen doesn't work at all underwater. It's basically a Galaxy S3.