What's YOUR next KILLER idea for smartphones?

BillyMichael92

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
1.) Premium superior battery that will last a full 24 hours with many things running all at once (As someone mentioned above)
2.) Complete water proof
3. ) Duel sim card AND duel SD card

The technology for number 2 is already out there.

A company called liquipel will spray any device in a nano-coating this covers all the components etc and leads to them being fully waterproof

Pretty cool!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I guess so. First I have ever heard of this. Nifty. I googled it and it says the note 2 is compatible, any expierence with this?

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA

I have a Samsung BR player and it has a screen mirror function that works flawlessly with my Note 2. One of our TVs is a Samsung, and it supposedly will do the same thing, but apparently you need some $100 AllShare dongle.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
1.) Premium superior battery that will last a full 24 hours with many things running all at once (As someone mentioned above)
2.) Complete water proof
3. ) Duel sim card AND duel SD card

They are making a Galaxy S4 Activ which is waterproof

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Exynos!

jensigner

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
come ON folks ... where are the KILLER innovations? most of the suggestions above are just sort-of obvious extensions ... not really discontinuous ;-) ... no offense intended .. perhaps something that really challenges the form factor of what a "smartphone" brick actually looks like ... as long as you can conveniently hold it.

smoggy126

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Companies already using nanotechnology on their phones man. I know the Moto Droid Razor advertised using nanotechnology for water protection. I've read Samusung and Nokia are doing the same...its already in our lifetimes :eek:!

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
To be honest, I couldn't care less about any real "innovation" until battery life is improved. Also better cameras, more point-and-shoot quality would be awesome...maybe optical zoom?

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest, I couldn't care less about any real "innovation" until battery life is improved. Also better cameras, more point-and-shoot quality would be awesome...maybe optical zoom?

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

Optical Zoom would need a much thicker phone to accommodate the longer lens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Optical Zoom would need a much thicker phone to accommodate the longer lens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

I'd rather a thicker phone with optical zoom and a larger battery than a super slim phone TBH.

Tom

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe