When? No lead time, no delivery date.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure most of you have your devices so I doubt that many, if any, of you know when there might be another round of devices delivered. I placed my order going on two weeks ago. Got the fake out when I got some tracking info at the beginning of the week only to figure out the day before it arrived that it was only a partial order fulfillment. Missing the key item, of course. So I've been checking my order status and online for clues as to when I might expect delivery and have found nothing.

Given the age of the device and its local availability I'm surprised that there is a delay or that they didn't direct me to a local source. Something I put in my cart one time said available for pick-up at a Best Buy. Don't remember what and it may not have even been Samsung but I feel like it was. Anyway just figured I'd ask if anyone had any insight.

When I ordered the S22 I knew there was going to be a delay and while everyone around me seemed to stress over delays I managed to stay collected. Now this thing I didn't even know I wanted has me tweaking. Maybe because I feel alone this time or maybe because I don't even have an expected delivery date...? Its crazy.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
For what it is worth, I got to thinking and went to Shop Samsung and started an order for the same item and it gave me an expected delivery of May 4th... If that was true for a new order I feel like my existing order should be in that same range. So maybe today I'll get some shipping info.

Waited over a month for the phone I knew I wanted and struggling to wait a few weeks for this other thing... looking at myself in a whole different light. LOL

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
When I ordered my Watch4 online a couple of months ago, it was available for immediate pickup at a nearby Best Buy. It sounds like supply chains are still shaky, leading to unpredictable lead times.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered my watch 4 classic a couple of days ago. They said I wouldn't get it till 5/19. It came in on 5/7.. silver 46mm. Ordered straight from Samsung.com

Last edited:

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
It finally came, while I was out of state, of course. I've been setting it up since yesterday with the help of several YouTube videos. I don't like the charging puck which doesn't allow you to wear the watch while charging but I knew about this going in. What I didn't know was how slow the charging was going to be. Otherwise so far so good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza