Where are my HIDDEN photos?

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I had to do factory reset because I thought that would fix my batter issue (it did not) however, after i restored my data, I can't seem to find my hidden photos. I dont have the option of "show hidden items" in my gallery. I also went to the "my files" folder and opened the ".hide" folder which was empty!

Any help please????

Ealevenish

Banned
Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I had to do factory reset because I thought that would fix my batter issue (it did not) however, after i restored my data, I can't seem to find my hidden photos. I dont have the option of "show hidden items" in my gallery. I also went to the "my files" folder and opened the ".hide" folder which was empty!

Any help please????

Can't help you getting your hidden photos back. Sorry. Hopefully someone else here can.
But for the next time: never keep your data, secret or not, in only one place. If that one 'place' breaks you're screwed. As you found out.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If those photos were stored locally and you did a factory reset without backing them up to the cloud, an external SD card, or to your computer's hard drive, then they were wiped. Not all data is backed up to Google--it has to be data that is directly associated with an app. So the "Automatic Restore" option won't restore photos. Sorry!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teresa Belmonte