Where is our May security patch and maintenance release?!

kbz1960

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Very interesting that you mention that fact. It's only when I phone my Sister that I really notice the echo. But then, apart from a lengthy weekly call to her, most other calls are quite short and I can't say it's really bothered me with those calls.

However, the echo wasn't there when I phoned her last night. Time will tell.
Good deal

kbz1960

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Not tried any Bluetooth functions yet. It's getting late now here in the UK so I'll check that out tomorrow.
I haven't tried bluetooth yet either. When I mow, tomorrow, my music always cuts out in front of the house for some reason, will see tomorrow.

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
I really wish Nokia had addressed the battery percentage issue and shown the figure separately on the notification bar so you could read it.

It's shown separately on my wife's 6.2 so it can't be that difficult.

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi Guys, I would be interested to know how your batteries are holding up these days.

I'm now in my 20th month with my 7.1 and I have to say that the battery is still doing quite well. I still turn in at night with about 40% left and when it was new I guess it would have been about 50%. So not much degredation really.

I might just think about getting the 7.3 later this year, or early next year after the price drops.

kbz1960

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi Guys, I would be interested to know how your batteries are holding up these days.

I'm now in my 20th month with my 7.1 and I have to say that the battery is still doing quite well. I still turn in at night with about 40% left and when it was new I guess it would have been about 50%. So not much degredation really.

I might just think about getting the 7.3 later this year, or early next year after the price drops.
Hi. Mine seemed to be running down fairly fast from when I first got it but this latest update seems to have made a big difference.

As for life time that I've had the phone I don't it has degraded much.

I guess I just got mine the end of November last year.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

I think mine is better. It runs down quickly from 100% to 85%, but then it lasts awhile in that 76%-82% range for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia