Where my home button takes me has changed overnight.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Normally when I tap the home button it takes me to my home screen. Now it takes me to home screen plus one. Or my old screen swiped one screen to the left. The Little House icon has relocated to the second spot from the left on the bottom of my screen.
Restart makes no difference. Was not working this way yesterday. No updates and as far as I know no software installed or changed.
Phone actually seems to be working okay, but unless I want to move all of the icons around, I've lost my home screen that I set up carefully the way I wanted it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Long press any empty part of the homescreen to bring up your homescreen options. You can usually swipe between your various homescreens and then tap the Home icon at the top to signify which one you want as your primary homescreen.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html