Where to buy Galaxy Note for US?

Projectrally

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Mine's in the mail. Trading up from years of being an iPhone user. Ive never had an android phone, and I've never bought an unlocked device. I plan to just use the sim from my iPhone 4 in an adapter. Thanks for posting all the info I need to set it up!

ray99and

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
You guys rock. I got my GN from the UK the week it came out. Unpacked it here in the USA and installed a t-mobile sim and it worked just fine. Today, I went to an ATT store and used their sim chip. No good. Came home, went to SETTINGS>>>WIRELESS AND NETWORK>>>MOBILE NETWORKS>>>ACCESS POINT NAMES. Hit the GN menu button and hit +New APN. Now enter NAME:AT&T...APN:wap.cingular...PASSWORD:CINGULAR1 (use caps).

BINGO! The little 3G indicator lit up in the service bar and I'm off and running. Thanks guys...

Thank you very much for your help. I got my Note from Taiwan. I put this GO Phone SIM in and got no data service. So, the way to make the Taiwan Galaxy Note to work with Go Phone is to add this APN manually.:)

kezayie

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi I am interested in purchasing a Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 n8000 where in the US can I purchase this tablet?. I purchased it on amazon but had to return it because it was damaged. So I am a bit skeptical about trying amazon again. Could you point me in the right direction please? Thanks very much in advance